Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bagels . . . YUM!

I havent blogged in a REALLY REALLY long time, but I'm back :)

Decided to start this off right with a recipe that I've tried. I faithfully read a blog online that I highly suggest to everyone . . An Epic Change . . . its really good and she provides awesome recipes that I force my family to try on a regular basis.

Anyway so I attempted to make these bagels :)
Plain Bagels

 3rd time I was able to use my beautiful mixer and I still LOVE it . . . wouldn't trade in for the world.
 Dough preperation . . . my beautiful mixer at work. My mixer needs a name . . . Marj, after my grandma :)
 bagel prep . . . making the formation. This included alot more more than anticipated. The whole prep was about an hour and a 1/2 of work.
And the final product. Minus one because I was hungry :)

Little butter or jam and it makes a perfect little snack . . . tastes great and sooo many less calories than the big chains offer.










New little update about my exercising. I havent gone in a week, and I'm not motivated to go. Ooops.
However I have decided that everytime I get on a treadmill i will not get off until I complete 3.1 miles. And I'm going to track the time in hopes that it gets less and less as the months go along.

Thursday night . . . my 3.1 miles took me 45:15 . . . kinda long :( . . . oy vey it'll be hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment