Monday, May 16, 2011

Chicago

I feel the need to post things from my past weekend of Chicago :)
 
Start the weekend with about 2 hours of construction. Tempted to count the # of construction cones, but I resisted the urge.























Saturday we stopped by Wrigley Field . . . took some pictures

















Stopped by a ton of sports stores in the area . . . so freaking cold out I wanted a hat (however I refused to pay $25 for a Cubs hat I'd wear 1 time)







Apparently you dont go to a Cubs game without checking out the Cubby Bear, fun bar that we stopped at to get some drinks.





Next stop . . . Wrigley field and not just the outside.
Very cool ball park . . . very much unlike what I expected ( dont ask me to explain what I expected)




















Go to Chicago . . . MUST go to Gino's East, delicious . . .




















Best sight to see/taste in Chicago . . . deep dish cheese pizza. The plastic silverware and paper plates/cups makes it feel like a picnic ;)




















End of the day eventually came with a ride at 11pm on the El . . .





















Ahh . . . Chicago Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment