Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The magic potato

My parents have been great leaders in the kitchen. I feel all that I do/can do is because of them . . . my joy of baking comes from them, and the drive to challenge myself to try new things in the kitchen comes from them. however I must have just missed the instruction on how to make mashed potatoes . . . who doesn't know how to do this, apparently me.

So here is my experience of making mashed potatoes . . . a photo journey :)




 So did you know you have to peel them . . . umm yea . . . :)


This would be after my fun experience of waiting (45 minutes) for them to boil . . . I was able to wash all my dishes while waiting for them. 


Mixing process . . . I added some spices and junk to add a little zing . . . it was delicious looking. 


And the final product with a touch of veggies and protein. The meal as a whole was kinda eh . . . but the potatoes were good and even better b/c I made them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment