Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bottle it up

I'm happy . . . at this point I'm happy :)

I went to the gym today (after not going for 3 days) and I managed to run, and I love it . . . I wish I could bottle up the feeling that I feel after I do my runs . . . its such a great feeling. If I could bottle it up I'd use it for those days (times) when I'm laying on my couch procrastinating going to gym . . . having the feeling handy would remind me of the wonderful feeling and would get me to the gym.

I should be proud of myself. Tonight I really didnt want to go to the gym . . . it was 5:30 when I thought "I'll just take a nap, or dink around online . . . I dont go to the gym until 8p" . . . then it became 6pm and I thought "I'll take a nap now, i can sleep for an hour and a half then I"ll get ready for the gym" . . . then it was 6:45 and I couldnt fall asleep so I decided just to get into the gym.

I've decided Tuesday night, best night to go the gym . . . Glee is the easiest show to watch and run to . . . its like listen to music with an actual story line, I enjoyed it :)

What I did tonight . . .

45 minute treadmill (1.5 mile run/1.5 mile walk)
45 minute elliptical (4.5 miles)

Total calories burned : 1000 . . . . not intentional but welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment