Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear Body

Dear Body,

I am very sorry for how I've been treating you the last few weeks.

I do regret all the crap I've been putting into you, its tasted awesome, but after its all gone I feel bad, and I know that you feel bad too (trust me . . . I know). Its sad that I dont give you enough water in the day and that I fill you with junk food instead of real nutrition. :(

I'm also sorry that I push you so hard to workout, and I dont really stretch out before and or after putting you through an hour of activity.

I'm also sorry that I put you through 13 hour days and give you only 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night . . . :(

And now that the weather is getting colder, I'm sorry I dont dress you more appropriately . . . I have warmer coats, I just choose not to wear them.

In order to make amends starting Nov. 1st I vow to do the following (for you):

1. Eat breakfast daily
2. Drink 8 glasses of water daily
3. Incorporate 3 vegetables and 2 fruits a day into my diet
4. Stretch after a workout
5. Dress warmly
6. Focus on making you healthier

When November comes Cheri is gonna do good . . . how do I know???
Because i bought these kick booty shoes to inspire me :)




























Curious how I'm doing with that whole 50 miles before a new phone deal???

Saturday - 9.5 miles
Sunday - 4 miles
Tuesday - 1 mile
Wednesday - 6 miles

20.5 miles done . . . 29.5 to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment