Friday, October 7, 2011

Remotivation

I've done some major complaining about how I've lost my gym motivation and how I haven't been as active as I once was. Well I'm going to stop the complaining now.

My  new little motto.
So i really really really badly want to purchase the new iphone 4s . . . why?? because I need a new phone, and because I'm tired of being the girl that has a phone no one knows nothing about, I want to be with all the hype and excitement.
So heres the deal. I get to reward myself . . . . IF and when I go to the gym 10 times/10 days, then i get to purchase my iphone. The phone comes out Oct. 14th . . . so 10 days would be Oct. 15th . . . thats the goal, thats the expectation, thats whats going to happen.







     =








Day 1 = Done . . . woke up at 4:45am to get to the gym and run a couple of miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment