Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This is how we do it . . .

Thank you Montell Jordan for creating this song . . . its the first thing that came to mind when writing this posting.


Short posting . . . but here it goes

Day 8 . . . SUCCESS . . . yesterday went to the gym and did 2 miles on this and 3 miles on that. Woot to me

Day 9 . . . SUPER SUCCESS . . . completed 6 miles in the 90 minutes I was there.

I do have to say . . . BOO on Simon C (whatever his last name is) for running the X Factor on Fox tonight. Tuesday is supposed to be my favorite nite to go to the gym and watch a television . . . the night was not compete without seeing New Girl :(

Although I did finish my book . . . now I'm contemplating either downloading another book, or giving my mother her Nook back . . . thoughts??? Hmmmmmm


One more day til I'm allowd to get Siri

No comments:

Post a Comment