Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 10 (but should be 12)

I feel bad . . . I havent written in this for like three days and yesterday people actually decided to start reading ;)

This week . . . wow . . . every day was a 10+ hour work day. Which means late dinners and super tired feeling, which results in little to no workouts.

However . . . I"m turning that into a positive . . . the plus side
+ I didnt watch my Hulu shows, so this morning (Saturday) I had hours of guilty pleasures to watch ;)
+ Yesterday I went to the gym and was able to run over 13 minutes, it was greatness . . . I did 30 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of that was jogging . . . I loved it. Made me realize how much I enjoy running.

I'm having a difficult time monitoring my eating, and I really really need to get on an eating plan but I'm finding it soo soo very hard. I love carbs and I love junk food, I dont know how to cut it all out with craving it and I dont know how to eat it in moderation . . . so suggestions please ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment