Friday, October 29, 2010

BAD DAY

The day started off, continued to be bad and looks like will end bad.

This post will be all complaining, I feel I need to warn everyone/anyone who reads this.
I weighed in this morning and i gained 2.4 lbs . . . after a week of actually trying hard, working out and eating right I still gained weight. Theres honestly something wrong with this picture. I have a trainer, I go to Lifetime 4x a week, I dont drink soda, I dont eat candy, what is wrong??? I should stop trying I should just eat and do nothing maybe then the weight will come off. Boooo

So as I vented to co-workers today these are some of the suggestions I got for the weight gain . . .

1. you havent weighed yourself in 2 weeks
2. maybe you need a new trainer
3. maybe you should do something different with your workouts
4. maybe you should eat healthier

I dont like the suggestions! Thats all i have to say to that.
Today is horrible, but I'm gonna get back on the wagon and do better tmr and for the week . . . I hope that not allowing myself to totally give up will pay off next friday morning on that effin scale.

365 days . . . 5 days down . . . 360 left to go ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had some sounds words of advice, but all I really have to say is BOO that sucks! I know...KNOW that you can do it, you have been doing really good this week, and if you keep it up it will start to show.

    Ps....sorry I didnt call you back, I have been at work since about 10am yesterday.....I will call you today

    ReplyDelete