Sunday, October 31, 2010

BAD WEEKEND

My bad day on Friday has led to a bad weekend . . . the triple punch on Friday has lead to to feel completely defeated.

Its only Sunday morning but i already see my day as a bad day . . . I'm gonna try to do the whole workout thing and eating right, however I dont see it happening . . .

I'm hoping no one reads this blog entry . . . its not good, its pretty depressing.

And PS and BTW I'm really sick of guys being complete douches . . . either man up and actually commit to what you say you're going to do or just be honest. Literally . . . Literally . . . Literally the only guys I trust in my life that hold to their words are 3 close guy friends in my life, my father and my brother. Its sad that only 5 guys in my life are who I trust. Arrrggggg


365 days . . . 6 days down . . . 359 left to go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment