Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 1 = Success

Today was actually a very decent day . . . I believe it was all the talk of this blog, it helped me think about what I was putting in my mouth and what I was doing.


What I ate today . . . 
- Green Smoothie (peach, berries, strawberries, spinach and juice)
- Coffee (YUM!)
- Egg salad sandwich (egg, mayo, mustard, lettuce, bread)
- Apple
- Slices of Cheese (4)
- Fiber bar
- Pretzel dipping sticks (7)
- Salad (romaine, iceberg, croutons, dried cranberries, cheese, carrots and ranch)

What I wanted to eat . . . 
- Brownies my mother made
- starburst that are sitting in my candy dish
- jolly rancher suckers in my cookie jar
- trail mix thats sitting on the self at Trader Joe's 

So I'm not doing calorie counting right now . . . I could, I just know how time consuming that is and I'm sure someone reading this will volunteer and calculate the amount of calories I've taken in. Keep in mind I should be taking in 1500 to 1800 a day . . . let me know what my total is for today :).

Moment of Randomness . . . 
Watching 'Big Bang Theory'
Sheldon: "Howard where did you get your shoes"
Howard: "What?"
Sheldon: "Buzzinga, I don't care"
That made me laugh for like 3 minutes . . . . Hilarious!

Workout . . .
I killed it at Lifetime today, pushed myself beyond what I thought I'd do.
I go to calories burned, not distance, not time
I wanted to  burn between 700 and 750 tonight . . . . tonight i walked out having burned 850. Go me!


15 minute elliptical
30 minutes (Personal Training) 20 sec/10 sec thingies : something i truly enjoy (even though i whine through it)
1 mile treadmill (1/10 of mile jog at 6.0, 1/10 of mile walk at 3.4)
2nd mile treadmill (uphill / downhill walk at 3.5)

Well that was my day . . . I think good and productive!

Goal is to write this for 365 days . . . 1 day down . . . 364 left to go ;)

1 comment: