Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I can only do what I can handle . . . and I rock!

Today at work totally stressed me out, too much to cover, too much to do, too many people to help.
Sometimes its just not worth it . . .

What I ate . . .
Green Smoothie (strawberries, peach, berries, spinach and juice)
Coffee
Stir Fry (snow peas, broccoli, carrots and 2/3c rice)
Fiber Bar
Cheese (5 slices)
Pretzel dipping sticks (7)
Asian noodle mixture
Veggie eggroll
Wontons (yea thats right . . . they're bad, but they were soooooo good)

Workout . . . 
Tuesdays are workout excuse days, I dont have to hit up Lifetime and its my one day to not feel guilty about skipping. Every other day I skip I can feel guilty.

My Randomness . . .
So like I said earlier today was a sucky day at work. I just have no respect for some of the people I work with and how they think they are the only important/busy ones. But then again there are my other co-workers who I find amazing, and then there are others that I just find a new thing to like about them on a daily basis. I do like the fact that there's a variety of people at work . . . however if the ones that get on my nerves continuously could just leave that would be great :)

365 days . . . 2 day down . . . 363 left to go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment