Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love the thought of sprinting . . .

Not really in a writing mood right now . . . would rather be stuffing my face.

What I ate . . . 
Coffee
Asian noodles
Veggie eggroll
Wonton (1)
Grapes
Trader Joe's slim pretzels
Veggie sandwich (from Nelsons . . . delicious)
Sun Chips
String cheese

I thought i was doing good today, keeping things out of my mouth, but I just got home from working out and I cant get enough food in my mouth opening . . . its not good, I don't have any food here that's exactly 'bad' for me, but still there's gotta be a point where I just stop eating.

Workout for today . . . 
825 calories burned off
15 minute elliptical
Personal Training session (sprints, suitcases, lunge thingies)
1 mile sprinting (6.0 for .16 mile, then 3.0 for 1 minute)
1 mile walking (uphill/downhill at 3.5)

Well there we go, I think I need to go to bed now . . . before I put on all the calories I burned off.

365 days . . . 3 day down . . . 362 left to go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment