Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bad Feelings

So I'm in a weird mood right now.
Its 10:30 pm and I'm sitting on my comp feeling bad for myself. I'm not going to go into details I just have a sense within me that is pathetic.

I didnt workout today . . . I was feeling better in the evening and I could have/should have worked out I just didnt . . . I hate hate hate when I do that, its no one's fault but my own however I do this so many times, and the worst part is at the end of the day I feel horrid for not going. I genuinely enjoy working out but find it the hardest thing to motivate my body to do.

I'm feeling pretty wonky about other things in my life too . . . personal life, work life, living situation and friends. I'm feeling negative so I'm looking at things with a pessimistic point of view and thats not healthy.

Today I was driving home and I was thinking to myself "what makes a person happy?" Like how do you know you're truly happy? I know I'm happy when I'm working out, or when I'm hanging out with friends or when I'm with family . . . The question that stand is am I happy? I dont even know what would make me happy? Or what would motivate me to lead a lifestyle thats considered happy. I wonder if people look at me and think, wow that Cheri is a true Debbie Downer . . . probably after reading this posting they will.

No info on what i've eaten today . . . it was all crap!

1 comment:

  1. Well Cheri, I know the answer as what will make you feel the more happier....well, at least for me it is. If I didn't have Jesus in my life, I would not, for one, be happy. He truly makes my life complete & much more happier in Him. The more time you spend with God in reading His WORD, the more you find yourself happier. True happiness is found only in Jesus. I'm sure u understand where I'm coming from. I've known u and your parents forever & even tho there have been ups and downs in life, only Christ still makes one happy. When we walk in the fullness of God's love He makes us complete. I could go on and on, but I won't. lol I might start to get a little "preachy" and I don't like to do that. Not my style, but I won't compromise my walk with God if other things get in my way. Anyway, if u have a true relationship with Jesus Christ, then you have true joy in Him and being a victorious Christian walking in God's fullness. :) Love u much dear girl! :) Wrote your name down on a prayer list i keep and pray for those God has put on my heart to pray & definitely u are one of 'em. :) Stay true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete