Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Newness: Amy's Pot Pie

So I've decided that each Monday I'm going to try to have something new on Mondays . . . maybe dinner, maybe recipe maybe protein . . . we'll see ;)

Todays newness was Amy's Pot Pies
I'm gonna have to say . . . eh it was ok
Gonna have to try the vegetable one and see how the tofu effects the 'goodness'





 What I ate . . .
Peppermint Coffee
Eggplant Parmesan Bites (150 - 8)
Green Grapes (100 - 1)
Doritos (150 - 2)
Cheese (300 - 14)
Broccoli Pot Pie (430 - 11)
Protein Shake (110 - 17)
Total: 1240 - 53

I literally thought i ate like a pig today but right now I'm sitting her and absolutely cannot think of what I ate today.


What I did . . .
650 calories burned 
1 mile jog/walk (5.3/3.6 1 min each)
- wasn't in the mood to jog tonight . . . sadness
30 minute elliptical
20 minute biking

I think i might have to go in tomorrow morning to do a little extra workout . . . we'll see

NEW Protein . . .

i tried this stuff tonight . . .
ewww gross is all i have to say.
took me literally like 45 minutes to drink this stuff
bad new is . . . i still have 3 more 'bottles'
I dont like protein shakes !

1 comment:

  1. LOL Make your own protein shakes. It tastes better. I do! Cuz that way I know what I put in it and know that I will enjoy it too. lol

    I see you do eat Amy's frozen dinners. If I knew then u were gonna eat that pot pie, i would say NO NO NO!! I hate that one. ha So I won't buy it again. Tabouli??(sp) YUCK!! Unless u like Tabouli. lol TOOOO GARLICKY & SOUR!!

    Amy's Mexican ones are the rave! Black beans & rice?? Out of this world!! ;)

    I gotta scoot! It's midnight & I'm tired! So good night my dear & remember to thine own self, be true. :)

    ReplyDelete