Thursday, November 18, 2010

Forgotten Lunch

So I forgot my lunch today and it made me sooooo upset.
I had a discussion with how if you forget food then you're obsessed with the fact you dont have food. However when you do have your lunch but dont have time to eat it then its not a big thing on your mind. I think thats sooo true, I thought I was going to die this morning when I was prepping for work, however once the day started and I was teaching it wasn't such a big deal to not have food.
Interesting . . .


What I ate . . . 
Mocha Mint Coffee
2 Green Apples (190 - 1)
Diet Coke
Chili's House Salad w/ dressing (400 - 15)
Chili's Tostada Chips (300 - 4)
Swedish Fish (140 - 1)
Total: 1030 - 21

Not the best . . . but I'm paranoid about what I'll see tmr on the scale

1 comment:

  1. oh you did not doo that bad at all. Can we have Jelly Beans on Tuesday?

    You stopped posting how many days you have posted...and you forgot to mention dinner with your bestest friend ever. :) hehe jk

    ReplyDelete