Thursday, November 4, 2010

Little surprises

Today was kind of a weird day . . . I did something that I really really really should not have done, and the outcome of it was totally unexpected and I dont know if its a good thing b/c now I think I'm truly done. I'm being so vague but I had to write that . . . funny.

What I ate . . . 
Peppermint coffee (I swear any day that starts with this is a good day!)
Green apple (so much better than red ones)
Salad (mixed greens, egg, carrots, cranberries, croutons, cheese and Italian dressing)
3 pieces of candy (small snack size pieces)
popcorn (about 3 cups)
Sprite

Wasn't so much hungry for a dinner tonight, so instead I ate popcorn, I really hope the salt doesnt leave me all bloated.


Moment of randomness . . . 
I found out today that one of my co-workers reads my blog. I really didnt expect this from that person, it makes me feel so good. My simple blog that I dont really keep up with is being read by other people. Now I really want to do well . . . I mean if my trainer were reading it I think I'd be more attentive to what I write, but knowing a co-worker reads it makes me wanna write more about helpful stuff.

Workout . . . 
Its about 8pm right now and last night i burned off 900 calories, I'm going to allow myself to not workout tonight. However tmr morning I"m going to attempt a 5am workout for an hour . . . I'll post how that goes :)


Positive note . . . 
The weekend and the beginning of the week were REALLY bad for me. I've decided in this blog that I need daily to write something positive, either about working out, about work, or about life in general . . . that way I dont always sound like a crab apple.
*I already stated it, but I must state it again . . . . Peppermint coffee . . . my friend! :)

Tell me something positive about your day . . . .

365 days . . . 8 days down . . . 357 left to go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment