Friday, November 5, 2010

IT HAPPENED!!!!

5am workout actually happened (it cost me $4 because i lost my ID so I had to pay for parking) totally worth it . . . .

What I did . . .
600 calories burned
- Sprints 1 mile (6.5/3.0 1 min each)
- 1 mile (uphill/downhill @ 3.7)
- .5 mile jog/walk (3.5/5.0 1 min each)
- 15 minute elliptical

I will say sprinting has become easier . . . I don't feel like I'm going to die at the end of the minute, and honestly if i really invested the effort I'm sure I could run at a 6.0 pace for at least two minutes (I know, sounds not that long but I think of it as an accomplishment)

I've been awake for less than 2 hours, no moments of randomness nor positive moments have come to mind. I will however update this thing and post how much I lost for the week . . . hopefully its a loss and not a gain like last week.

Positive note . . .
I LOST 3 LBS . . . I'm so flippin excited about this fact. I'm sure its because of the 5am workout, but its very possible that from today on I'm waking up early to hit the gym on weigh in days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment