Monday, November 15, 2010

New Goals

So tonight my trainer gave me some new goals to pay attention to for the next month. I think I do really well when I have to prove something to him . . . its my way of saying 'i know i dont make much progress but I literally can do it when you challenge me'.


What I ate . . . 
Peppermint Coffee
Green apple 100 calories
Taco Salad (fake meat, lettuce, cheese, tortilla chips) est. 400 calories
grapes 50 calories
brownies (pretty sure they were about 400 calories . . . thanx Heidi!)
corn dogs (2) 180 calories
fries 120 calories
ice cream sandwich 160 calories
Total:  1,410 (thats an estimate)

What I did . . . 
825 calories
10 minute elliptical
2.5 mile jog/walk (3.5/5.2 1 min ea)
personal training (rowing, squats, planks)

Positive note:
My favorite happy blogs 1000 Awesome Things posted something that mad me laugh
Awesome thing #377 Taking your pants off . . . .
I totally agree with this, sometimes its just a great feeling to come home, take off you work pants and walk around in jogging pants or pj pants

No comments:

Post a Comment