Sunday, November 14, 2010

Running Music

Today ended up being a good lazy sunday . . . and I'm totally content with that :)

What I ate . . . 
toast w/ jam (2 slices)
fried potatoes (i made them they were good)
thin crust, individual cheese pizza (i only ate 2/3 of it)
ice cream sandwich (oops)
diet cokie


What I did . . 
750 calories
2 mile jog/walk (5.2/3.5 1 min ea)
.5 mile uphill walk (3.7)
25 min elliptical

Positive note:
I found vegetarian corn dogs today at Target, I haven't tried them yet, but prior the whole vegetarian change I LOVED corn dogs and i haven't had one since. Over the summer a friend got a corn dog at the state fair and I drooled so much she had me eat some of the bread that covers the dog . . . lol.

1 comment:

  1. Good Girl! You will have to let me know how those vegetarian corn dogs are ;)

    ReplyDelete