Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sadness

So this mornings workout didn't happen . . . I slept through my alarm, when I woke up it was 5:40, and I thought . . . eh 30 more minutes of sleep.

Today will be a LONG day at work . . . conferences, YUCK! Means a 13 hour day at work only to go home, sleep and continue the same thing for another few hours the next day.

Reason I'm posting . . . 
Burning calories . . . Over the last year I've noticed that I'm able to burn more calories while I'm at lifetime. I knwo this is because i'm either pushing harder or the fact i'm running so i'm in a better heart rate zone or what not. Heres the funny little twist . . . when i was burning less (say 500 to 600) I went more frequently, I set a goal to burn off 3500 a week. Now I walk out of lifetime and i burn between 700 and 900 yet i'm only going maybe 3 times a week. Its soooo weird. I have a calendar where I write down things I've done and calories i've burned when i workout. And Aug . . . I rocked it, i was there so many times . . . but now . . . my workouts seem sporadic and not as often. Makes me sad. I'm going to blame it on the job . . . that place physically wears me out.
Maybe a someone can find me a job that makes the same amount of money I make now however doesnt leave me crabby and tired at the end of the day. Hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment