Saturday, November 27, 2010

Too Much?

Today was a fun day, got to decorate the apartment which is always fun. You can totally tell what one color I feel is associated with Christmas by the looks of my apt :)

Its very possible I over did it working out tonight. I think there may be ONE person that disagrees, we'll see. Justifying why I pushed so hard, I wanted my total calories burned this week to be 3500.

What I did . . . 
mile 1 and 2 run/walk (6.0/3.5 1 min ea)
mile 3 uphill/downhill walk @ 3.7 (-3.0/4.0 incline)
mile 4 jog/walk (5.3/3.5 1 min ea)
mile 4.5 walk @ 3.5 pace
20 minute elliptical
15 min rowing
25 min bike
Total calories burned . . . 1370, I was there for over 2 hours

What I ate . . . 
(so far, its only like 7pm now)
funnel cake (300 calories?)
1/2 egg salad sandwich (100 - 5)
100 calorie popcorn (100 - 3)
chobani yogurt (140 - 14)
Total: 550ish - 22

I might go eat something fatty tonight, thats the mood i'm in currently.

Protein Review . . .

Chobani Greek Yogurt.

I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but I enjoyed this stuff.
I liked that it was thicker than yoplait or other brands and it didnt taste too horrid.
I'd like to taste another flavor, peach didnt strike my fancy.

2 comments:

  1. funnel cake...yessss!

    As far as chobani goes...I have found myself liking it a little bit more. I enjoyed raspberry and pomegranate. Go cheri! you rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen that Chobani yogurt around here since I've read about it that u eat it. I love yogurt & could probably eat it for the rest of my life without eating anything else. lol Seriously!lol We have a health food store downtown Stillwater but they don't carry that nor have they heard of it. I get my yogurt there. Tofu yogurt rocks!! I love the raspberry & strawberry/banana flavors of tofu yogurt. Yoplait & others are just not that good. Not since I discovered tofu yogurt, i swore off the others & stuck only with this. It's better & healthier too. I'm practically semi vegetarian. lol If I do eat meat, it's either turkey or chicken. I do not eat red meat of any kind, unless it's my birthday & Ben & his wife take me out to my favorite steak place, then and only then will i eat a good steak. Otherwise, it's no red meat, fish, ugh..i can't stand fish. So i don't eat any of that. So it's veggies & pastas which are what I eat the most. I've lost tons of weight just doing that. Rice milk is my favorite! No dairy products of any kind! Almond rice, chocolate rice or white rice milk is the rav for me. ;) I love it! Anyhow since I've learned to eat healthier foods, I'm more healthier now than what I was before.
    Speaking of rice.....I love black beans & rice. Amy's frozen dinners from the health food store or Walmart carries Amy's frozen dinners. Those are great & less calories too. Walmart is cheaper in the price for Amy's than River Market is. Anyhow, u looking good Cheri! And keep on doing what u love to do, not as a "task" u "have" to do. ;) So stand tall & walk tall! :) ~~Sharon~~

    ReplyDelete