Monday, December 20, 2010

5 things

Today is my first day of vacation. I can tell ya that its 4:30pm and I'm already bored . . . I dont do well with unstructured time and sometimes I go off the deep end and do stupid stuff.

Heres what I did today . . .

1. I worked out. I woke up and my ankle hurt badly when I walked so I avoided running, however I still made myself do a decent workout.
What I did . . . 
30 min bike (7.5 miles)
40 minutes elliptical (2.5 miles)

2. I had a new protein bar. It had the brand snickers on it so i assumed it was going to be good.




Not bad . . . the bar was really thick and fudgy . . . took me about 20 minutes to eat it. I bought a 6 pack so I'll be eating them again :)

3. I called it off with a guy. I was going down a track that Paul had laid awhile back and it just dawned on me today that I was going down that track again . . . as much as I think it'll work with this guy, I cant let myself go down that track again. You cant start to like someone based just on phone conversations, at some point you actually have to follow through with a date. I'm just tired to being the one walked all over and dealing with the cancellations. So I decided to take charge and say . . . "no, this isn't happening, have a good life" . . . its taken all my will not to call and try to justify my reasons.

4. I spent hours on the phone with a best friend trying to figure out how to change my life and trying to get her to not be so pessimistic . . . . shes still pessimistic but I'm still gonna work on her to turn it down ;)

5. Took a shower. I dont really have a 5th, theres a few things I should do . . . go shopping, help my folks shovel, make hockey pucks . . . however I'm not entirely up to doing any of that :) I kind of want to go workout again, however I think I'll be doing lots of that this week.

What I ate . . . 
protein bar (280 - 21)
3 giant onion rings (no idea)

I'm not really hungry today. Hopefully that keeps up these next two weeks and i'll have lost the 10lbs this month that I wanted to lose (I'm about 4lbs done ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment