Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Productive!!!!

Yesterday was way not productive, I think I took like 3 naps, woke up late in the day, convinced myself not to go workout and then ate whatever I felt like.

Today however was productive . . . my deeds today
1. Worked out
2. Christmas shopping
3. Wrapped Christmas gifts
4. Made butter cookies
5. Attempting to convince myself to make hockey pucks

Ok so #5 hasnt occured yet . . . but still those 4 are tedious things and to accomplish them between the hours of 10:45 and 7pm is a big task.

I bought myself a cookie press today and made butter cookies, I'm pretty proud of them so I'm going to display some picturage.
cookies before
new cookie press


cookies after . . . delicious!
cookies prior baking











What I did . . .
10 minute elliptical
training (totally need to try doing what I did today once this weekend )
2 mile jog/walk (5.0/3.3)
- 9 min jog/3 min walk
- 6 min jog/2 min walk
- 3 min jog/ 2 min walk
1 mile uphill/downhill walk @ 3.5

I need to get to the jogging goal I had . . . I have about two weeks . . . eeek

What I ate . . .
Lucky Charms (they were so good)
Wendy's Fries (these were not good)
Chips and Dip

I didnt eat well today at all . . . I dont know when I'm gonna get back to eating regular. We'll see if that'll happen soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment