Monday, December 13, 2010

Double workout

Today I went to Lifetime 2x . . . I love days that school is closed :)

School was closed today . . . i'm pretty sure its because of the sucky plowing job that St. Paul did over the weekend. It didn't help that the windchill was like -20 or something crazy like that. I feel that they should probably cancel school again tomorrow . . . for the kids ya know. Its probably more exciting to teachers when school is closed than parents. I wonder what you do when you work a full time job and your 4th grader's school is canceled . . . hmmm, who cares lol.

OK so my double workout. Today I went to lifetime at 3 . . . mainly b/c I was bored. three days in my apartment doing the same thing and watching movies doesnt really leave me very happy. I'm sure I consumed about 6000 calories this weekend, so going to lifetime had a high ranking on my list of priorities. I then went to lifetime again at 6:45 so I could do my training, however that didnt pan out, but I was a trooper and worked out for another hour ;)

What I did . . .
@3
2 miles jog/walk (5.3/3.6 2min/1min)
1 mile uphill/downhill walk (@3.4)
Calories burned: 500

@6:45
45 minute elliptical
calories burned: 515

Total: 1015 (go me!)

I have a pretty light schedule this week, so Tuesday I'm going to try to make it into lifetime after work . . . we'll see if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment