Saturday, December 11, 2010

The truth and nothing but the truth

I'm not going to make 3500 calories burned this week . . . it just wont happen. I want it to happen however it wont. I'm not listing excuses .. . I'm not stating why, I"m just telling you it wont happen.

I'm off to go shovel this out of the snow so that I can get into Lifetime . . .




 I probably wont stay long, and honestly I dont want to go at all, but I do want to be able to say that I tried.


Worst day to go to lifetime, not because of the place its self but the fact it took me 10 minutes to drive the 1 mile it takes me to get there, and it took me 45 minutes to drive the 1 mile to get home.

What I did . . . 
30 min bike
30 min elliptical
calories burned: 410
(not a lot, but my heart wasn't there)

1 comment:

  1. that is dedication...I woulda probably said...meh, its a sign not to go

    ReplyDelete