Friday, December 24, 2010

I did it :)

Well sorta . . .

10:30 this AM i debated over going to Lifetime . . . this is what happened in my mind . .

I should go to Lifetime, I wonder what time they close, maybe they close at like 1, if they close at 1 then theres not really that much time for me to go. I'll call . . . . oh they close at 3, thats cool that they open tmr at 3. I was pretty sure they wouldnt open again until Sunday. That means I could work out tomorrow. MMMM my body is sore from the last two days, I sorta need a day off . . . but will I really workout Christmas night, its not like I'll be at my parents all night. Well maybe I'll be at my parents all day Christmas. Man I really dont want to workout today. However, if I go in today, then I dont have to go in again until Sunday. Bah! Nope I"m going in before 11.

Then some huge drama happened that lasted for about 20 minutes and that really motivated me to go in.

I'm pretty proud of myself, I was able to jog a whole mile. I havent done that since Aug. so . . . go me!
What I did . . . 
2.5 miles jog/walk
- 1 mile jog @ 5.0 then 4 min walk @ 3.3
- 5 min jog @ 5.0 then 3 min walk @ 3.3
- 3 min jog then 3 min walk
- 3 min jog then 3 min walk
1 mile uphill/downhill walk @ 3.6
35 min elliptical
total calories burned: 950
(If you've been keeping track that makes 3500 calories burned this week)

Alright I'm off to go celebrate the holidays . . . .

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all that read this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment