Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I love . . .

Things I love . . .

1. Being able to post in this that I accomplished a mission (which I did . . . read on and I'll explain)
2. Knee High Socks . . . I love them, I love how they keep you warm, I love how they look with my workout pants, I love them :)
3. My puppy and how hes so excited when I come home, probably more to go to the bathroom than to see me, but I"ll take what I can get
4. Home cooked meals, having enough food in the fridge or cabinets in order to make something (right now chili is cookin)
5. Baking and then giving what I made to others . . . I just like the activity, I dont so much like having the sweets all over my apartment. 
6. Compliments . . . whether its someone tellin me I did a good job, or saying I look good, telling me my baked goods are awesome, or whatever . . . compliments directed towards me are things I love.

Just felt the need to focus on the simple pleasures of my life today.

Soooo accomplishment . . . this is from Dec. 1
"Tonight my trainer gave me a decent cardio plan . . . something that he honestly thinks I can do (if i can really do it . . . we'll see), I've decided to make it my goal . . . mark my words by Dec. 31 I will be completing this goal

Run 1600 meters ( 1 mile)
Rest 3 minutes
Run 1200 meters (.75 mile)
Rest 2 minutes
Run 800 meters (.5 mile)
Rest 1 minute
Run 400 meters (.25 mile)"

Today is Dec. 28th and I was able to accomplish this mission . . . :) Smile for me . . . I added my own little twist, but alas I ran the 2.5 miles required for this act :)

What I did . . . 
Jog 1 mile @ 5.0
Rest 5 min walk @ 3.3
Jog .75  mile @ 5.0
Rest 5 min walk @ 3.3
Jog .5 mile @ 5.0
Rest 5 min walk @ 3.3
Jog .25 mile @ 5.0
This got me to about 3.3 miles . . .
The remaining mile uphill downhill @ 3.6
Calories burned: 775

What I ate . . . 
Hand full of dark chocolate
cheese sandwhich
protein bar
oodles of water
(i'm about to go eat me some chips and chili . . . yummmm)

I KNOW I didnt eat enough today b/c at like 6:30p I felt like I was going to pass out I even told my mother who's comment was "wanna get some fries" . . . I would have, but I have chili cookin at home and i LOVE my chili. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment