Saturday, December 4, 2010

What I saw . . .

I went to life time this morning. Yey me . . . I did decent, hit my goal and did more that I expected myself to do.

What I did . . . 
miles 1,2,3 jog/walk (5.0/3.6 2min/1min)
miles 4,5 uphill/downhill walk @ 3.7
20 minute elliptical
Total calories burned . . . 950 (total for the week 3750) :)


What I ate . . . 
cold pizza (225 - 3)
corn dogs (280 - 16)
tator tots (320 - 4)
1/2 a protein bar (135 - 10)
Total (as of 3:30)  : 950 - 33
however i'm going out tonight, so it'll be alot higher


So when I was at lifetime heres what I saw . . . things tend to surprise me there and i'm not sure why.
1. A man jogging at a 4.0 pace, 20 minutes he only did a little more than a mile, and he was jogging like a girl.
2. A woman watching pro-woman muscle contest . . . just found it odd
3. A woman using a tape deck walkman . . . I havent seen or used one of those in years
4. A guy in a suede jumpsuit . . . he looked soooo fake . . . tan/plastic/ugly . . . 
There were more . . . but they seem to slip my mind . . . its a crazy place that attracts many different type of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment