Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mheh . . .

So because of what I did Sunday night the day was really good, until I finished work. When I got home thats where it all went down hill . . . :(

What I ate . . .
Banana (100 - 2)
Bread (400ish - 13)
Spinach dip (200 - 4)
Soup (320 - 8)
Breadsticks (300 - 4)
Candy (boo!) (300ish)
Total Calories : 1620 - 31

I cant believe how many calories I took in today. Thats horrible, its wasnt until I wrote it all down just now that I am 400 over what I have been. Whats worse is that I had so much bread . . . tricky little bugger.

What I did . . .
(not so much, for some reason had no energy at LT tonight)
10 minute elliptical
personal training
15 minute bike
1 mile tread (just walking, i'm a whimp)
Total calories burned: 575

HOLY HANNAH . . . I could NOT get it together today at Lifetime, everything seemed like such a hard task. Not cool! I have no excuse for it . . . all I can say is that I have to work harder now the next few times I go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment