Saturday, January 8, 2011

Daily Mile :)

After a week of changing my eating habits I lost no pounds . . . of course.
I decided to try one week of doing protein drinks/bars for lunch then in the evening having salad/soup or salad/vegetables. Nothing no weight loss . . . its very peculiar how my body works.

On a friend's blog there was a comment about this website Daily Mile, I had to check it out. I'm all over it. It seems on this website you can document how many miles you've done in a day and you can post different types of workouts (biking, elliptical, walking, running, or whatnot). Theres even a way to challenge people and it'll post where you're at and how many miles a week you're averaging. I"m totally into this site. I honestly think that anyone thats doing the 1000 mile challenge should sign up for a account on this site, its free and takes about 3 seconds to do so.

If you sign up for an account with Daily Mile, let me know I'll add you as a friend and you're miles will compete with my miles.

I didnt eat so healthy today . . . I crave Lucky Charms, I dont know why, I dont even think I ate this cereal as a kid, but recently the thought of sugary cereal and marshmallows drowning in milk sounds sooo delicious :)

I did workout however
What I did . . .
2 miles walk/jog (3.6/5.0 2min ea)
2 mile uphill/downhill walk @ 3.4
42 min on elliptical (3miles)
Total calories burned: 1250
(thats right, 7 miles completed today :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment