Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Uber Busy

My week is uber busy however I'm still managing time to get to the gym.

Heres what I'd like to post in follow up to my previous statement . . . I'm working from 7am until 4pm only to work again from 4:15pm to 6:15pm, for three days out of this week, not including the time I'm spending at work meetings that will go beyond 4:00 and force me to shift my time during the 2nd job. I'm still managing to find time to get to the gym 4 times this week and have short relaxing moments at home. If I can find time to do this and still be alive and kicking, then my friends you should too.

However I"m not rude and blunt like that so all i'm stating in wow i'm uber busy :)
Just kidding . . . love you all, I just hope you're able to spend a little time focusing on your health.

What I did . . . . 
1 mile elliptical
2 mile walk/jog
training
total calories burned: 700

What I ate . . .
coffee

4 clementines
protein bar
protein shake
fries
baked potato
green beans
no calories counts, but I didnt do too horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment