Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Great Things

Small things bring me joy and when I went to Rainbow to buy food this week I found a few nuggets that made me over the top happy.

1. BING CHERRIES . . . .
One word . . . Delicious, I have no idea when these are in season, however I know they are my most favorite fruit and they take a super long time to eat, so delicious . . . i love them, i love them, i love them!






2. Veggie Hot Dogs . . .
Dont judge me is the first thing I say . . . I totally enjoy hot dogs . . . its been over 2 years since I had one and I cant seem to find decent veggie ones. A few months ago I found veggie corn dogs that just about put me over the top with joy, but now finding these I'm one happy girl. Let me tell you going to Twins games just hasn't been the same for me knowing I wont eat a Dome Dog . . . however now with these I might just be a happier girl. :)



Today kind of sucked. I didnt have a voice . . . which not a big deal really I work at jobs where I don't have to talk at all, not because I'm a hermit but because I sign all day long, but not having a voice, not being able to talk to my dog, not being able to say simple sentences to co-workers, not being able to complain to my trainer . . . one hard fact. Funny thing is my voice was so light that my trainer had to lean in every time I said something, and for someone who doesn't like people in her bubble . . . that was a hard thing ;)

What I did . . .
3 mile elliptical
personal training
calories burned: 750

What I ate . . . 
Chobani (140)
Banana (100)
cherries (100)
salad (200)
almonds (160)
lucky charms w/milk (500)
baked potato (220)
green beans (20)
Total calories: 1440

No comments:

Post a Comment