Saturday, January 29, 2011

If its packaged . . . dont eat it!

So I've started watching this stupid show called 'I used to be Fat' . . . addicting, thats all I have to say ;)
One thing stated on the show was 'if its packaged, dont eat it' . . . I'm gonna try following this idea for a week, see if it has any impact on my weight.

Today was a super full day, I went to Target, went to a friend's party, went to a friend's house for a social gathering, went to workout and then eventually had dinner at home at 9pm. whoa!

What I did . . .
1 mile run/walk (6.0 1min/3.5 1.5min)
1 mile run/jog/walk (6.0 30s/5.0 30s/4.0 30s/3.3 1m)
1 mile uphill/downhill @3.5
total calories burned: 500

My eating has been really crap this week, I dont know if its because my schedule is fuller or if I just dont care or I just look for the easy option. Literally something needs to happen, I need to go back to writin my food down on a daily basis and having someone check that . . . hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment