Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Almost

Everytime I think that I need to write here I decide what my subject/title will be . . . soo many thoughts go through my mind and at the moment if I'm in a bad mood I want the title to be a mean one, however then I wait like 12 hours and when I actually sit down to write no title comes to mind . . . weird.

What I did .. . 
3 mile elliptical
1 mile uphill/downhill @ 3.5
training (that kinda kicked my butt)
total calories burned: 950


What I ate . . .
banana
chobani
salad
pop chips (a great way to get low calorie chips :) )
cherries
apple
green beans
vegetarian egg rolls
cookies (thank goodness they're all gone now)

I've eaten REALLY bad the last few days, it was obvious when I went on the scale this morning and had a 2lb gain . . . even though I workout eating bad doesnt cancel that out. I hate eating soooo much. I need to make a change for Feb but its soooooo hard!

One month is done and the whole 1000 mile challenge is still in effect . . . for me at least. I've completed 55 miles for the month of January. Not nearly as many as I should do in order to be "on track" . . . I believe I need to have 83 a month. I need to really kick it up if I'm going to come anywhere close to 1000 miles. If i dont do it now, I'm going to hate myself in Sept. 

1 comment:

  1. hey.. i am proud of you, 55 miles for the month of jan! :) you dont want to know mine.
    hmm...vegetarian egg rolls you had today...was it packaged? and pop chips? ( i know it's so good!) :)

    ReplyDelete