Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New stuff

I literally cant think of a title for this, how sad is that.

Today felt very scheduled . . . go to work, make dinner, drive Sam to parents house, go workout, go home, read, go to bed . . . it was weird. Not a big deal, just different than it has been the last two weeks.

What I did . . . 
10 minute elliptical
training
3 mile jog/walk (1/4 mile @ 5.0, 1/10 mile @ 3.6)
1 mile uphill/downhill walk (90 sec ea @ 3.4)
total calories burned: 1050

What I ate . . . 
coffee
chobani yogurt (140 - 14)
Protein shake (120 - 23)
protein bar (280 - 21)
banana (100 - 1)
salad: lettuce, carrots, egg, cranberries, dressing, cheese (200 - 3)
soup (120 - 6)
green beans (20 - 2)
some candy (300 - 0)
Total calories: 1280 - 70

Ok so the new things. I decided to add a couple of pages to the blog (on the right side of the screen). One page is for the 1000 mile challenge, I'm gonna eventually see if I can make it more interactive and see if others can post where they're at. 2nd I added another page for my protein reviews. It seems I try new stuff once a month and they're so scattered, so I'm gonna keep them all on one page.

Lovin this blog thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment