Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sooo Tired

Yesterday was the first day back to work after a super long break. I forgot how tired at night I get. I even totally lost track of time after work and had to reschedule training. I'm a mess ;)
I planned on going in to LTF around my area, but that didnt happen, just once I hit the couch I was done for the evening.
Its only Tuesday . . . we're good :)

I'm super proud of what I ate . . . I think it was good and filling and low calories so yey for one day on the right track :)

What I ate . . .
Coffee
Chobani Yogurt (140 / 14)
Protein Shake (120 / 23)
Protein Bar (270 / 20)
Clementine (35 / 1)
Green Apple (100 / 1)
Baked Potato (200 / 5)
Salad (300 / 5)  . . . with cheese, with dressing I'm assuming its 300 calories
Total: 1165 / 69

New Protein Shake . . .
My review :)

Pure Protein, at the store they had 3 flavors, chocolate, vanilla and cookies and cream . . . I choose cookies and cream.
I didnt realize but all protein crap at the store is either chocolate, peanut butter or vanilla . . . seems odd to me that something that you're supposed to intake is covered in candy and junk. Or what seems like candy and junk.

This wasnt too bad. I dont like drinking from bottles so I think tmr I'm gonna pour into a cup and see if that changes anything.

Otherwise it was good. I have to admit, shakes in bottles are kind of expensive, I might have to break down and buy protein powder.






I dont know if you've noticed, but to the right side of my blog I added a page called 1000 mile challenge. I'll be posting where I'm at in this challenge and how I got there. Feel free to leave comments and stuff if you'd like.
I'm also going to be calling out friends on here that are doing the challenge and stating where they're at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment