Thursday, February 24, 2011

100 miles done

As of last night I made it over 100 miles this year. Not as mu This is awesome (I was about to put a negative comment, however changed my mind) 100 miles is a big deal, I hope that now that I've gotten over that first 100 miles the next 900 go by quick ;)

New goal . . . I told my trainer last night that I have a new goal for myself. I want to be able to jog/run 3 miles straight. I've been able to do one and I've been able to do like a jogging and walking combination for 3 miles but I wanna be able to have the endurance to continue for 3 while miles. Once I'm able to do that I think I'm gonna sign up for a 5k . . . on my own, we'll see.

Last night was hard, I'm not sure if its because I had already worked out for 45 minutes or so prior trying to start this endurance thing, but it was soooo difficult to just get through 1 mile. I hope that the next time I get into Lifetime its easier b/c I'll start off working on endurance.


What I did . . . 
1.5 mile elliptical
1.5 mile treadmil
training
total calories: 775

No comments:

Post a Comment