Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mornings

I am way more productive in the morning than I am in the evening. On Friday I woke up at 5am and was able to wash dishes, make a oven baked lunch, get myself ready and get to work by 6:30. Today I woke up at 6am and was able to fold my laundry, get to the gym, work out and now post this . . . all before 8:30am ;) . . . ahhh the feeling of accomplishment. Too bad I cant seem to get up early on the weekdays to get to the gym, gotta figure that one out.

What I did . . .
2 mile jog/walk
1 mile uphill/downhill
1 mile elliptical
Total calories: 725

So I'm trying to work on the time it takes me to get three miles done on a treadmill. Today the time was 46 minutes. I'm gonna keep posting the time and see how it changes (and hopefully it'll change :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment