Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a week . .

This week has been absolutly crazy . . . Heres what I managed to accomplish . .
-work 5 days a week (not a big feat, but a feat)
- 3 year meeting for a student
- 2 hour observation with D
- 3 days additional work with D
- 4 days of working out
- 2 baking sessions (brownies and chocolate chip/walnut cookies . . . needed to happen)
- freaking out at a friend
- feeling insecure b/c of a decision made
- feeling like a dumba** at work
- hitting a car

This weekend had to be good. I went to see Black Swan and if the camera angles were a little different I would have loved it . . . I'm kind of into that dark creepy kind of movie ;)

I worked out for an hour and a half today and right now my neck and back kill, but honestly it was totally worth it. I worked out 4 days this week thus far and have been able to accomplish the 3500 calories burned for the week. I'm still gonna attempt to workout tmr morning but that'll be additional calories onto my 3500 :D


What I did . . . 
3 miles jog/walk (1 min walk/3min jog . . . just like to say through the 3 miles I jogged for 2 of them)
1 mile uphill/downhill @ 3.7
3 miles elliptical
Total calories burned: 1200

No comments:

Post a Comment