Thursday, February 10, 2011

Squats . . . my arch enemy!

On Monday for training I did a bunch of squats, and let me tell you my legs cried out in pain for the next two days. I'm such a masochist that I enjoyed the pain . . . you know how it is, when you're sore after a workout you know you did well. I haven't had soreness in awhile and it made me feel like I accomplished something.

This week has been so bloody long . . . with working at MDS, working with D, going to workout, 3 year meeting at school (teachers know what I'm talking about) I just wish tomorrow was friday, but alas its not . . . its only Thursday . . . wwaaaaa!

What I did . . . 
3 mile elliptical
training
total calories 650 :)

What I ate . . . 
chobani
banana
pretzels
white rice
veg. egg roll (2)
cream cheese wontons (2)
cinnamon tea
corn dogs

I talked with my trainer tonight about my body image, sad thing is I cant have a serious conversation about this issue with anyone (other than probably my mom). I always have to add a joke or a degrading comment or something . . . I just cant do it, I dont want people to pity me but at the same time I HATE how I look. J said it was 'fat girl syndrome' . . . no matter how hard you work or what you currently look like you still see yourself as the size you started off as . . . ok, so thats my issue, now how do I get over it without having to go see Dr. Phil? And how do i talk to people about it without making it sound like a big joke to myself?

:) . . . had to do the smiley face or the ending would have been too serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment