Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nothing changes if nothing changes

I looked up weight loss mantras and thats what came up "nothing changes if nothing changes" . . . so in an attempt to change some stuff I'm going to attempt to post pictures of what I eat for dinner (provided I made it . . . or its not a greasy sloppy pizza ;) )

Tonight Dinner:
soy dog
green beans
cooked potato

While cooking, this meal seemed like it would be boring . . .







Good news is that when it was all put together the meal was actually fairly good and way fulfilling. I was full up until I finished my workout then my sweet tooth kicked in and needed something. I gotta go stock up on some protein bars or something to figure out that situation.



What I did tonight:
2 mile elliptical
(I've been a putz at the gym today and yesterday but I have a valid reason for it . . . I'll explain tmr)

No comments:

Post a Comment