Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a week :)

So I've had kind of a crazy end to the week. Thursday I had the worst back pain in my life. I like to blame it on a squat machine at LT however its probably b/c i never stretch and I dont care to warmup/cool down my muscles. My fault of course . . . however I still like to pass the blame.

Friday morning I attempted to get two miles done at the gym prior work . . . I did, slowly but I did it :)
Friday evening I went to the mall and walked around for 3 hours . . . holy hannah was my back hurting Sat morning. I also think I passed out on my friends when we were out . . . sorry, lol.

Saturday I managed to buy my freaking stand mixer . . . I"m so excited, the only sad part of the experience is that it wasn't in stock therefore I had it shipped, when it comes you'll see pictures and cookies galore ;) My co-workers will be so fat by the end of the school year based on the amount of cookies I plan to make.

I also bought sport bras. I am soooo effing excited about this purchase. I love sport bras and I know many people that hate them based on the fact that they're uncomfortable or binding or what not. But I bought these new ones

Literally think I might go back to Target and get more . . . I LOVE :)
Weird thing to post  . . . but I have to brag about something until my mixer comes.




What I did (tonight)
5k run/walk (1/2 ran, 1/2 walked)
2 mile elliptical
total calories burned: 800

No comments:

Post a Comment