Saturday, April 2, 2011

(for yesterday :) )

To be perfectly honest I complained about working out for 7 days in a row then yesterday came along and I didnt work out at all and I felt bad. No reason to feel bad just felt that I should have attempted to make it into Lifetime at some point. I'm so weird . . . when I gotta go I dont wanna, and when I dont gotta I wanna . . .

Yesterday I didnt make my own meal. I ended up eating out with some friends . . . these are images of foods I ate :(, dont hate me.





So I decided to do this 30 day photo thing on Facebook so I decided I would do it on here also :)

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.

1. I like coffee . . . I like it A LOT!
2. I enjoy knowing that friends think about me.
3. I like the city, I am in no way a country girl and people know that about me.
4. I LOVE to laugh, its the best.
5. I struggle with a positive self image.
6. I have a dog . . . Sammers . . . my favorite companion.
7. I just bought a stand mixer and I cant contain my excitement.
8. My family means everything to me, screw with them and I'll be pissed.
9. I *heart* MN Twins.
10. Cherries are my favorite fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment