Sunday, April 3, 2011

April how lovely is your weather

Today was seriously B-E-A-Utiful outside . . . i took my pup out for a 1/2 hour walk, aside from him getting all muddied up it was fun times with Adler (the neighbor dog).

Ok so not much today today . . . it was hard eating today, found myself hungry the whole day and I picked at everything. Eating is hard (well not really hard, but trying to restrict eating is hard)
For dinner I had a taco salad . . . it was mmm mmm good :)







Next up:
30 Days of Photos
Day 2: Take a photo of you and the person you've been closest to for awhile.
I picked my mother because out of this whole world shes the one person I can pick that no one can get mad at me for choosing. And I picked her because shes probably someone who knows most of my secrets (if not all) and will support whatever decision I make, when I make the wrong one she always finds a way to put a positive spin on it and not make me feel like a dumba**.

I do truly *heart* my mother.

Plus shes so photogenic that I had to post this pic, its my favorite picture of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment