Thursday, May 19, 2011

Catching up . . .

I started a 30 days of photo thing at the beginning of April and due to a few events I have neglected to keep up . . . so here I am catching up :)

Day 12: A picture of something you love


Coffee in the morning . . . my best friend :)

















Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist



Adele . . . I just recently got into her music and actually shes pretty great :)


















Day 14: A picture of someone you couldn't picture your life without



DeAnn Marie Giddings . . . love her, any friendship that is sparked over barbie stencils is a keeper.


















Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.



I would love to travel Europe some day, preferably backpacking if I have the balls to do something like that. I may even settle for some travel group that allows me to see like 3 countries there.
















Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.


Duh I'm gonna pick my mom on this one. Shes an amazing mother and done amazing things with her life. I would be blessed to be 1/2 the woman she is when I'm her age :)


















Day 17: A photo of someone who has made an impact on your life recently.



Sorry buddies . . . couldn't think of anyone for this one. Theres lots of people who make impacts on my life daily . . . but nothing huge or recently :(



















Day 18: A photo of your biggest insecurity.




My weight is my biggest insecurity, it holds me back from doing many things . . . I dont like people hugging me b/c then they can feel how big I am, I dont like walking in front of people b/c of my booty, I dont like shopping with friends b/c they'll know my size . . . there are other things, but this should be short. 








Day 19: A photo of you when you were little.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.
I'm in pink, Jason in blue . . . dad in middle . . . and footie pajamas . . .  perfection.













Now I'm all caught up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment