Thursday, June 2, 2011

Updating . . . :)

Its been two weeks since I've posted, and I never intend for it to go that long, just life is crazy busy right now and I dont have time to post what I ate/did/care about. But here I am catching up :)

My list o'things that needed to happen before school lets out (I had to add some :( )
1. Spaghetti dinner
2. Prom
3. Fieldtrip with me and 13 students (oy vey)
4. Open house at school
5. Awards night
6. Appreciation week (that i need to set up)
7. community service project
8. IEP meeting (run by me)
9. newsletters for JHS and HS (that I need to put together and send out)
10. Annual meeting
11. MN zoo fieldtrip with all HS students
12. NWEA testing
13. SAT 10 testing
14. last day of school fieldtrip
15. school carnival
16. graduation
17. grade completion
18. long reviews for 3 students
19. another IEP meeting
20. final presentations graded

So out of 20 things . . . its looks as if I only have 10 things left . . . there are 9 days of school left, oy vey.

Update on my 1000 mile challenge.
I'm currently at 264 miles done, not as far as I should be . . . I'll be lucky to get 750 miles done by my one year mark . . . but I'm determined to do it. I'm hoping with upcoming summer I'll be able to catch up. The goal . . . have at least 500 miles completed.

Thats about it for now . . . look forward to tmr's post when I write about how my 10 year reunion went . . . that should be one of the things on my to do list . . . "survive 10 year reunion without looking like a fool".

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment