Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pizza :)

If you know me, you know i ALWAYS crave pizza . . . I love it, its not healthy but I love it regardless.
Last night i had a recipe for pizza crust/dough . . . so i decided to try it out.

The first attempt started with yeast and whole wheat flour . . . total fail and after an hour of letting the dough rise I didn't deem it fit to be eaten by me.

So I attempted again and let the dough rise for 2 hours . . .

 If you notice, not much dough rising action happening . . . not sure what the deal is, but I decided I would attempt the pizza regardless (at this point it was like 9pm and I was hungry after working out). 
I realized that after all the kitchen supplies I've bought (cookie press, stand mixer, muffin top tin, giant muffin tin, cookie scoops) that I dont have the one thing I should . . . a dough roller . . . I find it amazing I dont have one of these in my kitchen. So I used a Nalgene water bottle to do my rolling. 



Not the best round thing in the world . . . but it worked. 














Toppings: Cheese and broccoli . . . I love broccoli on a pizza, I think its the best.

Review: The crust was def. hard and chewy, needs to be attempted again, however this pizza was better than a frozen one from the store. :)


Update . . . on my to do list.

1. Spaghetti dinner
2. Prom
3. Fieldtrip with me and 13 students (oy vey)
4. Open house at school
5. Awards night
6. Appreciation week (that i need to set up)
7. community service project
8. IEP meeting (run by me)
9. newsletters for JHS and HS (that I need to put together and send out)
10. Annual meeting
11. MN zoo fieldtrip with all HS students
12. NWEA testing
13. SAT 10 testing
14. last day of school fieldtrip
15. school carnival
16. graduation
17. grade completion
18. long reviews for 3 students
19. another IEP meeting
20. final presentations graded

For sure getting things done, but still some things lingering. I woke up today at 5am because of the fact I knew I had so much to do at work . . . off to get ready for work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment