Friday, June 17, 2011

Vegetable Pot Pie

I literally LOVE my new magazine Vegetarian Times . . . the greatest recipes :)

Vegetable Pot Pies

Finished Product


Filling for inside the pie. 
Asparagus, Celery, Red potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Corn, Garlic 
Smelled sooooooo yum!


Filled in my new ramekins. 
 
 
After baking . . . the apt still smells like these things :)


Super good . . . I could have eaten 2 or 3 of these things. 

Updating: 

In case anyone is wondering, school is over, so my list of 20 things that need to be accomplished is DONE. Woo hoo! Now i literally have 8 weeks of nothing but relaxing and hanging out, i'm VERY excited for this. 




To celebrate summer i decided to go to a Zumba class offered at Lifetime. I'm not going to lie and say i loved the class, however I did survive. I'm not a dancer but I was impressed that I could do the moves that the instructer did (I didnt do them well and no where near perfection, but I did them). I'm convincing myself I need to go 2 more times so I can learn moves and then decide if I want to continue or not even attempt anymore :). 



This is NOT me, however its pretty close to what the class looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment