Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feels So Good

Ok so work started this week as most of you know and I have been soooo horrid when it comes to eating and working out.

Normally I workout Tuesday-Friday . . . but this week I was thinking I'd do Monday-friday only less than what I normally do. Yea so Monday came around and I was too tired to go, Tuesday came around and I worked too late and become too tired to go in. Finally Wednesday is here and I thought 'I'm gonna go in after work' . . . I ended up going home after work, then I kept pushing back the time which I'd go . . . until finally 8pm and I got off my booty and got to the gym.

I started out with a run . . . I found out i can only run 5.5mph now . . . cant do slower. I cant do an epic long time (one mile straight, then walk for a mile, then run again for a mile) but I can run :)

Had something weird happen tonight, I noticed that my feet were kinda sorta not really numb after 50 minutes on the elliptical . . . i dont know if its because I did 45 min walk/jog then 50 minutes on the elliptical machine or if it was the motion . . . I dunno it was weird.

Anyway the workout was AMAZING, and I'm actually looking forward to going in tomorrow :)
I just hope I can reverse the bad decisions I made earlier in the week and not end up with a weight gain at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment